Sunday, March 19, 2006

Environments

Thought alot these last few days about environments and how they impact Inspiring Energy - both positively and negatively. For 2 days I was in a meeting room at a hotel near O'Hare working on a FISH! for Schools training - part of a wonderful team from Charthouse Learning. The room, while decorated for fun and interaction, was on the lower level and had no natural light. I had no idea what was happening out in the world, and couldn't connect to the sun. I felt the lack of real light there.
Now, while I can spend some time connecting with the inner light, and also with the great light of the universe....day to day, moment to moment - I am acutely aware of the need to be around light (of the sunshine type.)
Additionally I have come to an awareness of the importance of a peaceful environment for my living space. There are times when I really desire a little more hubbub, but generally, I know that I resonate with neat, clean, quiet and simple design and spaces.
Which leads me to the Inspiring Energy Spring Environmental Scan and Do It Evening. This event will take place in mid April for people who have a cleaning or organizing project that they just can't seem to get done and want to be supported by a group to do. In advance, I will ask each person to submit their goal for the 3 hour session, and then share it with the group. At the top of each hour we will come together on a call to set our intentions for everyone's success, and then run off and do what we came to do for 50 minutes, come back together at the top of each hour and see how much we get accomplished within that structure of support, belief and Inspiring Energy. Interested? Contact me at natalie@nataliegoldfein.com and please put "Inspiring Energy Spring Environmental Scan and Do IT!" in the heading. I'll contact you about the date and times.

More anon....

No comments: